- MostRecklessly aims to keep a small carbon footprint and thus purchases materials from local businesses in Brooklyn, NY.
- Purchases are on a first come first serve basis.
- For wholesale inquiries please email MostRecklessly@Gmail.com
- Because every item is handmade by Nicole Helen Brunner, no two pieces are alike.
- Currently we do not ship internationally.
We cannot ship orders to P.O. Boxes.
How to care for your new items:
All ceramic pieces are microwave & dishwasher safe, though we recommend washing your items by hand.
All linens are machine washable. We recommend washing your items in cold water.
In-stock orders can be cancelled with no additional penalty, as long as the order has not been processed + shipped. To cancel an in stock order, please send an email to email@example.com, and include your name and order number.
Refunds or exchanges
We do not offer refunds. If for some reason you are unhappy with your order, please notify us within (7) seven days at MostRecklessly@Gmail.com.
Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase. Notify us within seven (7) days of receipt of any damages. We will gladly replace damaged or broken items promptly.
If you receive an item that has broken during shipping, please send a photo to MostRecklessly@Gmail.com. We will replace it as soon as possible.
Custom orders + Commissions
While MostRecklessly is currently a one-woman show, I do love working on custom projects. If you have an idea or proposal, please email me: MostRecklessly@Gmail.com.
Personal Information + Security
Yes, we keep the information you provide us for our records only. All information collected is for the sole purpose of filling orders and to enhance your shopping experience. We will not release any customer information to any entity.