2016 was such a crazy year! Across the board it has been a strange year full of many ups and downs. We don't want to bring any of the weird energy from this year into 2017, so I'd like to share with you a list of awesome things that happened to us in 2016.
The other day I was working in the studio listening to an episode of Being Boss, one of the many podcasts that I am subscribed to. The episode prompted its listeners to reflect on the last year. Well, we are only a day and a few hours away from 2017, so I thought I'd give part of their end of the year exercise a go.
Step 1: Make a list of accomplishments and victories in 2016
- MostRecklessly's website was officially launched in early 2016
- Our products were picked up by The Marquet in Williamsburg Brooklyn
- We participated in our first market
- MR was featured on Small Batch Daily
- We reached over 300 followers on Instagram and launched Twitter & Facebook.
Choose a word for the year:
I set out making MR a passion project and am right now letting it take the lead. As the founder of MR I have worn all sorts of hats from designer to photographer to chef and marketer. It has been one hell of an adventure and I can only imagine what 2017 has in store.
Thank you for sticking with us! To stay up to date with new products, great deals and other MR related things please sign up for our Newsletter.
Happy New Year!
x - Nicole